Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blog Reboot

A funny thing happened the other day. I realized I missed having a blog to share my trials/tribulations/triumphs with the world.

After reading through quite a few posts from the past, I realized just how much life had changed since my first blog post. Two kids (expecting a third), saying goodbye to the military lifestyle and several cross country moves later? I've decided Mama Elle Says needed a reboot.

There were so many posts that no longer reflected my ideals and goals as a wife/mom/woman. Thus, I've decided Mama Elle Says needed a reboot.

Think of it as Mama Elle... 2.0.

What should you expect out of this blog?

Hilarious stories of raising two toddlers less than a year apart. Tips and suggestions for those of us who are bundling our babies with three under three. Household ideas to help keep you sane -- and me, too!

Ready to get going? Grab an iced beverage and let's get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment